Friday, May 21, 2010

Virtual Party Begin!

I know it is still early but I have a sudden urge to say "THANK YOU" now. Thank you my dear friends and readers.
Thank you

Thank you for all your support since my blog started more than a year ago. Thank for dropping me a comment or two on my post every now and then so I know there are people reading my posts and interest in it too. I truly appreciate what you all have done so far by just being here with me.
Birthday Card from my niece

Those who like to put a back link to my blog can do so by entering your link on the comment. Briefly describe about yourself and what your blog or website is about. I will set a special section for you on my blog later. I would be very grateful and happy if you could return the favour by putting a link back on to my blog "Embrace Your Destiny" at your page.
Bentley 2 Door Coupe

Those who like to be a guest writer on my blog are most welcome. You can email me your piece of work. It is not just for this occasion, you can write-in anytime you like. Of course, it must be relevant to this blog's ideal that is about BaZi, the Four Pillar of Destiny.

Breakfast @ Starbuck
You can send in your suggestion too of what you like to read about and what you don't like about this blog by posting in the comment here on this post or at my chat box. You can be as critical as you like. I will try to make changes and accommodate any request as far as I can.

If you scroll down the sidebar on the left, I have added the Cbox. You can drop me a message anytime you like, message of your ideas, your concerns or just drop by to say "Hi". I'm most happy to hear from you.

Yep! Chit chat is still on. You can chat with me at MSN Messenger or Cbox from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. [MSN Messenger Address: bazichic@gmail.com]. Ask any questions you like. Yeah! Any question. Free of charge.

Cheers! See you all on 22 May.
Happy Birthday
Josephine

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Wishing You A Happy Birthday And May All Your Wishes Come True.
Hey, may the Stars Always Shine On You too and not forgetting the force, will always be with you.

Cheers,
Misty

Josephine said...

Thank you, Misty.

I'm very touch. :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

May you have Happy day all the time!

Josephine said...

Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And all the best. Thank you for sharing your information in this blog.
Ricki

weikee said...

Happy +1.

Josephine said...

Thanks everyone. :)

weikee said...

Josephine,

I am trying to guess your Bazi, are you. You have a Yang Ren 羊 刃 in your Bazi right?

Regards,

Wei Kee

Anonymous said...

omg, sounds scary this 'yang ren' term but no fear it's just a 'tai hau'.

Misty

Josephine said...

Weikee,

Nope! Guess on. Those who knew please shhh! keep quiet. Hehehe!

JO

Josephine said...

Misty,

I'm not scare at all.

weikee said...

Sorry Josephine, think in May you are not, only if month is Wu. thought you are Ji earth DM.

Regards,

Wei Kee

weikee said...

oh, mean you are snake year ah :)

Well, look like you and i the same earth, and same month. except i am dragon :)

BTW, long time did not see you in 5A.

weikee said...

You not Ji Earth lah

Josephine said...

Weikee,

Sorry lah! Post wrongly. I mean I'm not Ji Earth lah... I'm not born in Snake year either. Hahaha!