Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aftermath of Wealth Star meets Rob Wealth Star …

I have been searching for my book, Chinese Astrology for 2008 by Joey Yap for these past few days. And there isn't any luck finding it. I have look into all my boxes but it is nowhere to be seen.

I think my greatest fear has been confirmed. I have lost it during the snatch thief incident that happened to me on 17 June 2008. I will remember this for quite sometime because its really frightening. As usual I walk to my colleague's home to wait for her. We have been car pooling to work for few years now.

On my way there, I had been mugged. It was 7.00 a.m. morning and there were people around doing their morning walk as usual. They were unable to help me as it happened so fast. During the incident, I had a fall and knocked my head. Its really shaken me to core. I managed to pull myself up and walk home, called the bank asking them to cancelled my cards, informed my colleague and took emergency leave for that day. Later, I went to make a police report.

I know I lost a lot of things like the lawyer letter that inform me to do a grant transfer. I am still waiting them to call me because I do not have their contact anymore. This is really problematic.

I always lug around books to read when I taking busses or trains but I never thought of it since I busy applying back my cards and IC. Now I know I lost one of my series of books' collection. I had been queuing very hard for my "sifu" signature and I have lost it! It is already towards the year end now. The book will be taken of the shelf soon! Shall I buy it back? I REALLY want to! I am very sure my friends will say that shopaholic sickness is attacking my sense again but it's a COLLECTION.

This year is supposed to be my lucky year. My wealth element appears and it is my best element. Generally I saw a tidy sum of income coming in this year. How bad can it be when the Wealth Star meets Rob Wealth Star? I thought to myself. Although the alarm bell already rang, I must say I had taken lightly of the situation. I did make sure that all the emergency numbers are with me, at home and in the office just in case but I never thought of it again.

Hai… I am such an ordinary folk. If I am a singer or actress or someone who is important, at least the Rob Wealth Star will bring me some fame and then I have bodyguards around me. Now the Rob Wealth Star in my chart is literary robbery in action. However, I must be thankful at least I survive the incident and still healthy.

For your information, bad luck and good luck will happen to you simultaneously even you are going to through favourable luck cycle.
Me Superwoman

You know, all your Bazi Consultants or Fengshui Masters, they are just ordinary people. They can only help you by sounding the alarm bell but they cannot produce instant miracle. They are no Superhero. How I wish was a Superwoman that faithful day! But this can only be a fanciful thinking.




Josephine

4 comments:

Chris Chan said...

July 16, 2008. The day in M3 class we were thought abt when DW meet RW!

Had a call from my mum, the maid (been with my parents for 6 years!)got someone into the house, broke into the safe and dissapeared, with 100K plus of jewerly!

I didn't have their charts, but it was evidence on my parents pillar.

problem is, to identify it, there's soooo many possibilities! How to know prior to the incident?

Chris

Anonymous said...

hi Josephine, Did u check what is the Ten God for June? is it also RW? just wondering whether month will provide more info.
TS

Josephine said...

Hi Chris/TS,

Chris-Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope your parents are well.

As for my case, it was a Wu Zi day and Wu Wu month. That day was a month breaker day. The Zi Rat harm the Wei Goat in my chart (RW) and the Wu Horse combined with the Wei Goat in my chart. Inside the Wu Horse, there is a hidden stem of Ji Earth.

A combine and a harm, maybe this explained the incident.

Josephine said...

Dear Readers,
I have found the Chinese Astrology 2008 in MPH. :)