Saturday, August 29, 2009

Career References by Ten Gods

It is easy to categorize each business or industry into each element. Hence, we use to advise people to work in the industry that has their favourable elements or the Useful God element.

However, with so many jobs created in this century it may be difficult for a person to work in a particular industry without first giving some consideration to the type of field or role that he or she play in that industry. For example a Water person with the favourable element in wood may work in a publishing company according to industry categories. However, it is difficult for this particular person to sit still because of the water element nature. Hence, this person is suited in the field that has movement or requires travelling like marketing or sales.

Tips: You may want to choose a field of work according to your Useful God and the industry base on the strongest element in your chart.

So I have try to list down some of the fields that are related to the Ten Gods for easy reference purpose.

Ten Gods

Field of work

Direct Wealth


  • Wealth Management Advisor
  • Financial Consultant
  • Distributor
  • Accountant/Auditor

Indirect Wealth


  • Businessman & Entrepreneur
  • Capitalist
  • Investor

Direct Officer


  • Management Team ~ when the company needs to preserve.(CEO, Senior General Manager, Senior Manager & Manager)
  • Judge
  • Domestic Minister
  • Military ~ in the administration
  • Commercial Pilot
  • Domestic Doctor

Seven Killing


  • Management Team ~ when a company is expanding.
  • Lawyer
  • Politician
  • President, Prime Minister & External Minister
  • Military Commander &Officer
  • Policeman, Fire-brigade, Air-force
  • Doctor especially those involve in the operation theatre
  • Sport-man

Direct Resource


  • Database and Research ~ where there is a track record to refer to especially in the financial line
  • Archaeologist
  • Historian
  • Architecture
  • Engineer
  • Programmer
  • Statistician
  • Economist
  • Research Analysts
  • Environmentalist
  • Social Worker
  • Nurse

Indirect Resource


  • Database and Research ~ where creative and innovative is required
  • Programmer on new invention
  • Astrologer
  • Portfolio Fund Manager
  • Purchaser
  • Tour Guide

Rob Wealth


  • Ambassador
  • Lobbyist
  • Negotiator
  • Financial Collector
  • Public Relation Representative
  • Shareholder
  • Fan Club Organiser
  • Spy

Friend


  • Partnership
  • Club Organiser
  • Old-folk Home Administrator
  • Office Administrator
  • Lecturer/Teacher

Hurting Officer


  • Critics
  • Speaker
  • Master of Ceremony or Host
  • Artist/Performer like singer, dancer, actor & actress
  • Model
  • Reporter
  • Short story or article writer
  • Blogger
  • Sales & Marketing

Eating God


  • Movie Director & backroom support
  • Secretary
  • Scientist
  • Designer
  • Hair stylist
  • Cook
  • Wine or Food Taster
  • Writer/Editor
  • Art Painter/Animator
  • Art Collector
  • Photographer
  • Air Stewardess
  • Waiter/Waitress
  • Landscaping Gardener

The table will be updated from time to time. So tune in. You can also email me your job title and briefly describe what you do. I will let you know which of the Ten God you are using.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Interesting blog u have there, I'm wondering about my career, presently working in a service lab.
However, I have 7 killings, Rob wealth and Hurting officer in my bazi chart. So which line should I follow?
My DM is strong Geng metal.
D.O.B: 9th September 1983
time: 1902pm (Singapore)

Josephine said...

Hi,

Glad you like my blog & thank you. Service lab falls under the catergory of Resource Star. Depends on the area of your work there, it can be Direct or Indirect Resource.

As for what line you should work in, my advise is that you have a full consultation on the career analysis area. My fees at the moment is US$48 per consult which include a report & 30 min chat through MSN.

If you interested you can email me at jphang75@gmail.com.

Cheers

albert said...

good post on 10 god

Josephine said...

Thanks Albert :-)

Arctic_Ocean said...

When u said 'ou can also email me your job title and briefly describe what you do. I will let you know which of the Ten God you are using.' I assumed that u were gona tell us for FREE

Josephine said...

Yes, I have said that I am going to tell what's the Ten God of the job that you send in but not to analyse any bazi chart.

It will involves consultation services if you want me to look into your career & tells whether the job is suitable to you or how will you fare in your career.

I apologise if my message on my blog is not clear.

Jo

Andy said...

Arctic,

Life is like a bazi chart. If you dun pay bazichic for her services, then you will be denying her the necessary 'resource'. If she doesn't get her resource, then she will shrivel and weaken. If she weakens, she can't continue her 'output', and can't continue to give free or paid advice.

Anyway, she did hold up her end of the bargain and disclosed which of the ten stars Anon is currently using (resource star, if you haven't noticed); ...for FREE.

Josephine said...

Hi Andy,

Your sense of humor is really refreshing. ;)

Anonymous said...

How do you see which one is your strongest element in your chart?

Josephine said...

Look at the Month Branch on the natal chart.

mantis said...

I don't get it..when you said "strongest element", I assumed it was the element that appears most frequently in your pillars.

What do you mean by looking at the month pillar?
My month pillar is Fire Rabbit, and under that I have yin fire, yin earth, yin wood..so which is my strongest element?

mantis said...

and another question, if you don't mind..
I though all charts have those 10 Gods, unless the element is missing..in my case, Water is missing, and I am a Xin Metal DM, so I guess I don't have Eating God and Hurting Officer.
but I have all the rest, some more than others..so does that mean I could choose a career in any of those?
I am currently finishing a degree in economics, by the way, and I don't like it...I cannot see myself working in this field. I feel I am too weak, really. Meaning sensitive.
Oh, and I think I am also a Weak Xin Metal DM, being born in March.

Josephine said...

Mantis, you need a proper consult on this. :)
I may have a workshop coming up on career. If you interest on finding what is right for you to work with, you may want to consider attending. Sign up as member to get updates on our newsletter.

mantis said...

I can't attend any workshops. Unless they're online..lol.
But I would sign up.

Josephine said...

Yep, online through Webinar.