Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09 a.k.a 9 September 2009

I still remember last year the date 08.08.08, has made a buzz. The number eight is a symbolic of wealth. It has the sound of wealth to it in Chinese. The official in China had chosen the Opening Ceremony for Olympic on this very day in China. However, according to date selection it was only an average day.

Today is another special day to Chinese because of the date 09.09.09. It is very significant day to Chinese because the number NINE which sound like "forever lasting". It bears the meaning for longevity.

Therefore, a lot of activities will take place today especially Wedding Ceremonies. It just wouldn't do without having a well organise group marriages for the Chinese from cupid service industry, I guess. They sure can never miss out a chance to be profitable. On top of that, you see a sudden mad rush of people to the Registrar of Marriage to have their vow taken and have their love seal forever in eternality in this very faithful day. Okay, maybe I have exaggerated a bit, eternality is too long. It can only apply to the Vampires in the movie. :P

OKay, back to 09.09.09.

The highlight here is that, "Is this 09.09.09 such a good date?" The Natal chart for 09.09.09 at 09:09 looks like this:

9 Sep 2009

It has a very strong Metal Structure due to the Three Harmony Combination of Chou~You~Si. Like any other day, today I need to work. Maybe even work harder with the formation of Metal from Chou~You~Si. My colleague decided to take today off. *sigh* Maybe she wants to add to the crowd but then she already married.

Side tracked again… J

On the most basic term of date selection, if you are born in the day of Ren Shen then I would says it have some significant to you because your Day Pillar combines from Earth to Heaven with Day Pillar of Ding Si. In the 12 Officers Date Selection methods, it records today as Success Day. Therefore, for those born on the Ren Shen day, it might be a good day for marriage after all provided that there aren't any clashes to your Year Pillar. For those who have the Ren Shen on the Year Pillar, it will be good too to start or undertake any long-term project.

Dong Gong Date Selection method does not place much importance on today.

09.09.09! I use to place great importance on those symbolic meaning etcetera and etcetera. However, I have drop the fad long time ago and since adopted a more realistic and practical approach about things. For those who decide to take their marriage vow today, I wish you forever lasting love and bliss in your marriage from the bottom of my heart.Heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess 9.9.09 does not excite you that much...hahaha


Terrence Qin

Josephine said...

Yeah, not even a little bit :P

Chris Chan said...

Fire days are bad for me! Already too much fire in my chart. It's important to read any dates 'structurally' as well as in 'relationship' to an individual rather than get seduced by a sequence of numbers.

Josephine said...

I also have too many fire in my chart. But 09.09.09 is special not because it is extra good day but it has the Chou~You~Si formation of metal. I am super busy on this particular day and also cut my finger too. Can you believe it, a paper cut can be very deep. A4 size paper somemore :-(
People always think that only metal can give a cut but the wood can cut too. :-)