Monday, November 10, 2008

Jia Yin (甲寅) Day

Today is Jia Yin 甲寅 day. According to Dong Gong date selection it is an excellent day. With the presence of Heavenly Fortune 天富 and Heavenly Success 天成 stars, it is an ideal day for travelling, business meeting and negotiation and, signing contract. Depending on your Bazi, it may be also a good day for getting married or commencing business.

At the hour of posting, the good stars of Heavenly Noble 天乙 and Jade Hall 玉堂 are also presence. The Heavenly Noble star denotes the presence of helpful people who are of higher status while the Jade Hall star signifies an auspicious timing for asset acquisition. It also augurs well for activities related to financial and business matters that revolve asset transaction.

The Jia Yin 甲寅 day pillar is a pure qi of yang wood. It makes me wonder how Jia Yin 甲寅 day master people would look likes. An image just pop into my mind. Look on…

Bao Xishun

He is Bao Xishun. Bao, 57, was first recognised by the Guinness Book in 2005 as the world's tallest man. He has been described as a mellow, polite person and he is melancholy about life despite his giant size. I couldn't find his date of birth, so I do not know exactly if he is really a Jia Yin guy. If you have his date of birth, do email me so I can check out his Bazi.

Josephine

Book on date selection which I recommend for reading:

Personal Date SelectionDong Gong Date Selection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.

I think that this person could be checked.

Josephine said...

Hi almays,

I would checked on him soon. :)