Monday, December 21, 2009

Tiger Snake Monkey

I have just finished my Bazi M4 yesterday. Five days in a role. It feels very much like a crash course. There are so many stuffs to absorb, so little time. I think I have crashed. My brain feels very heavy; maybe it is due to information overload. It is 10.15 a.m. and I have just waked-up. : P

What do I remember about the course? Nothing! I am afraid it has fly back to my teacher. But I am very happy to meet so many people there. Lee Yen who has always in my facebook, I only met her during the M3 class for the first time. Funny isn't it? I really get to know her and her friend more, Lynn in M4. Both of them are quite funny, and quite a joker. Then there is Alice, a very business minded lady.

I am also quite impressive with Wu Shen lady's Bazi skill. She can read the Bazi Charts of a family and able to put together bit and pieces of the family's life story together. Amazing!

Like in the class, there are also many intelligent people out there in this circle of industry. So many Masters and Grandmasters per se. Information abounds and each has their own techniques and theories in the Chinese Metaphysics world.

As I quietly listen to the conversation around me during the dinner as well as the class, it makes me contemplate. And there are always a lot of gossips and rumors flying around, not just in the class for more to wonder. What has set those intelligent people apart, and make one successful and others aren't? A man with vision. A vision to bring what has been viewed as lowly vocation on the three-foot-way into respected profession. And relentless pursue and making it a reality not just here but also in the world.

Cynical world out there, we have. What is a boost of image to the profession, have been felt by many as more of a threat and competition than a benefit of everyone. Lots of badmouthing, and who and who techniques are better or the supposedly original classic, are flying around.

I believes that no amount of Bazi and Fengshui techniques or theories will make you a visionary or beat one. Life is fair. What you contributed out is what you see in returns.

I am back with my post again. Hopefully in a more regular basis. Happy Winter Solstice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good if not i will go to malaysia and make u do ten posts a day haha.

I was wondering what happen to joe, her blog is out of date and i got nothing new to read.

Josephine said...

Sorry! Has been busy lately with classes and work.

Dudette said...

Hi Jo!
May I know where you took that logo with the doves from? It looks like the western astrology pattern Yod.

Josephine said...

Hi Dudette,

I think I got it from the internet when I search for "peace".