Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

It seems like ages that I have not update post any thing on my blog. Things has been picking up of for me in term of my part-time Bazi business. This is all due to the support you give to my blog. I am very grateful to you for taking the time to read my post every now and then.

Must confess me that not updating my blog for so long is not entirely due to this busy part-time business. Actually, I have been caught red-handed playing Sorority Sisters and Farmville by one of my reader and also a friend. He! He! He… I am so sorry that my Resource Star has been calling for quite awhile.

My new year RESOLUTIONS are:

  1. To update my blog regularly. HA! HA! HA! This is tough.
  2. There will be a weekly update on the side bar on each companies listed in the stock exchange classified into one of the 60 Jia Zi starting on 29 December 2009. Any of you who interested to know what element a listed company belong to may email. I will try my best to find out.
  3. I am planning to have some animation on my blog. Hopefully, I can have it in my blog next year. Am looking for freelance animator right now. So far the rate they charging is quite high. *sigh* Anyone who is interested or any of you who can introduce someone can contact me at jphang75@gmail.com
  4. No shopping in 2010.

Okay, enough of my babbling.

I wish you, my friends and fan out there, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May all the Love, Joy and Happiness be with you for the coming year!

3 comments:

kkb said...

merry Xmas to you and your extended families...
Kuang

Egooi said...

Merry Christmas! What happened to no shopping ;p

Josephine said...

Merry Christmas. Yeah,no shopping. You are right. :P