Monday, December 28, 2009

The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword

Recently, I came across this phrase in an article I read. It says, "The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword". It means that the written words are more powerful and effective than says err… stabbing someone.

Pen is mightier than the sword

It is a nice phrase and should be embraced by those in power to run a country as well as those who are in the newspaper industry.

When it comes to governance of human beings, our thoughts, our thinking, our words and our communication far outweigh violence and war.

You can always choose to change one person's opinion through forces or change the masses through words of wisdom. The choice is always up to you. But if one can win a war without any blood shed, then it is a true victory.

This is the power of Geng Yi Combination.

Of course, I much prefer that someone wrote bad stuff about me than having a nine inch knife stab into my guts. Not that I know anyone would or could hate me that much but you never know. So far I have met a lot of nice and wonderful people. And I know they are more out there. Hope you will like me and my cheeky non-sensible post.

WisdomJosephine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your words, really insightful and reflective and of course there´s plenty of people who appreciates and admire you. You deserve the best!!!
please you really left me intrigued, could you elaborate a little more about Geng Yi combo in bazi???

Josephine said...

Glad you like the post. Thank you. Geng Yi combination also represents righteousness and justice. It indicates a person who is benevolent, grateful and altruistic. The person is usually fiercely loyal to friends, family and even the company they work for.

Jo