Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcement


My Dearest Reader,

Happy Deepavali and Holiday to you!

On 20 January 2011, my blog address, http://www.bazichic.com, will officially become my website address. However, you are not to worry. I will still keep up with my blogging with my usual style. What more, I am going to work with a team of people hand in hand, to bring in more ideas to my blog and website. I will still be the author and bring the ideas of other experts to share with you.

At the meantime, I haven’t decide what's the new address for my blog yet but I will keep you inform.

What’s in the website? The 1st and foremost is that I am bringing Chinese Metaphysics’ features and consulting closer and easier to access for you all. Wanna know more? Will keep you all inform from time to time by tweeting and through facebook. Stay tune!

Bazi Destiny Consultation, FengShui Audit, Date Selection, Online, Classical FengShui, No Frill, Professionalism, Hassle Free, Easy Accessibility, Practical Solution, Anywhere, Safe Time, Anytime, Right Time, Here, BaZiChic, Right Place, Your Happiness, Our Priority.


Josephine