Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What’s has I been up to?

It has been a hectic for the past weeks. I was juggling between attending the Feng Shui Module 1 & 2, re-do Bazi Module 1 & 2, and attempting to pass my exam. Yep! Madness, I think I am going to fail my exam this round. What to do? Since I want cramped everything into a week and safe some of my leaves for travel and attending Bazi Module 3 (maybe redo again) & 4.

Anyway, I have no regrets. I have makes a lot of new friends. I also learned a lot of new stuff which kept my mind pre-occupy. Thumb-up for the Bazi Module 1 & 2. The information is really compact compare to last one that I had attended. What more?! The classes were conducted by Joey Yap himself. His has given some different methods of reading Bazi Chart from my previous classes like determining the structure of a chart. He also posted some interesting questions during the classes:

  1. Can you classify Search Engine Optimization (SEO) into one of the five elements? Well I am not sure about the elements part but I think I can classify it into one of the 60 Jia Zi.
  2. Again how to classify a conglomerate into the five elements? Basically, I think we are looking at the possibility of more than one Pillar that has combo and or the Four Graveyards.

No answer was given. Maybe I will attempt the questions in my next articles.

Another thing is that during the passage of the Bazi classes, I have never been feeling more grateful of my Bazi Chart. A thousand thank you to my mum. I don't need to be Warren Buffet or Bill Gates and Thank God! Not the woman below.

You will know what I mean if you look on. The YouTube below is shown to us during one of the classes. It is a classic case of Bazi with Hurting Officer with Seven Killings Stars. The woman missed her flight and all hell breaks lose. A real drama Queen! (if you can't view it from my post here, go to the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7lI6Ic9cw)

Thank god, I only have the Hurting Officer with Direct Officer Stars. Although those in this line always say the Hurting Officer Star will literally hurt your Direct Officer, I am grateful that at least I am more subdued and will not act rashly. As for the hurting the Direct Officer part, I just has to take more care in my word and conduct so that it would not hurt anyone especially my Direct Officer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the hurting officer sits on top of the direct resource on the month pillar, does it mean the effect is greater than if they sit next to each other?


Thanks

Josephine said...

Hi,

An element or Star has greater effect on the branch than on the stem.

Cheers

Chris Chan said...

The 'greater effect' of the branch element is a something that Joey Yap teachers. Talking to other bazi consultants, they will tell you that the stem too play a very significant role, not just the surface characteristic of a person.

That's a good you tube video. Demonstrate the 7K and HO probably on the STEM. If it is in the branch, you probably get a more manupilative type character, rather than a 'drama queen.'

Cheers.

Chris

Josephine said...

Chris,

Good points. I think she "Drama Queen" has it on the branch too. Cathay offerred her the next flight to LA with no extra cost and charges.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

A hurting officer star is = output element, Direct star = influence element.

So if the two elements are within the branch then the effect is greater?

In regards to 7K & HO, how do u guys know that the lady has this combo?

Josephine said...

Hi,

Hurting Officer Star is good at talking, arguing, and they like to win in whatever manner. They can be childish too and have no qualm of making a scene to get their way. People who have Seven Killings are about bravery. They dare to take action on the spot. So both combos together you have the “Drama Queen” in the worst case scenario or like Chris say a very manipulative person.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Opps....I have both hurting officer and 7K in my chart leh :) But don't think I'm a drama queen. Not sure what structure I am, can I email you for your opinion if this is not too much asking? :)

Josephine said...

Hi,

Yes you can email me.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

good to hear that you had redo the FS M1 and M2 with BZ M1 and M2 with JY. Mind communicating with me via my email, yektakwai@hotmail.com?

yifengshui.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW... 0_0;;;

That's awesome... I've never done that, even in front of my family... I guess my hurting officer (which is HO only because I have way too many Eating Gods) just doesn't find that to be very "tasteful"... but my chart doesn't have 7K or Direct Officer out in plain view... maybe that's why I can't actually do that.

I like to "yell" without actually yelling...

Josephine said...

Hi Jin Ju,

I think your EG still have turn into HO yet.... hahaha :-)

EG people is the people who have class and taste. No such drama for them at all.

Cheers