Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Starting Work On A Clash Day

After a long period of Chinese New Year festive holiday, I am back to work. It is clash day for me but I have no choice since most of my other colleagues are from outstation, so they are taking a longer leave.

Although my immediate boss is on leave, I have to help out in the CEO’s office today. Our CEO is coming in for a short hour of two. While I make myself prepare the necessary somehow something still went amiss.

So how do you derive a day clash with your Bazi? It is by looking at branch of your year of birth vs. the branch of the day. The table below shows the Earthly Branches that clashes with each other:

Earthly Branches Six Clash

Earthly Branches Six Clashes

Although date selection is more than just looking at year branch, it is suffice for choosing a date to start work after the festive holiday.

But why use the year that you are born in and not other branches? In Bazi study, the year pillar represents your first line of defense. It has longer term effect on you. Therefore, in date selection we would not want a date that clash with the sign of the year that person is born in.

Josephine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....anything significant happen? GXFC.

Bazidiary.

Josephine said...

Hi Chris,

Happy Chinese New Year.

Nothing major happen.Just minor problems.

Anonymous said...

I've been sending you e-mail,but no answer until now??!!Have you change your e-mail Josephine??!!

Mayonis.....

Josephine said...

Hi Mayonis,

My email still the same. I haven't received any email on any enquiry. Need to check the spam folder, afraid my gmail auto send some of my mails there. Please try again.

Anonymous said...

I have send it..by the name cute fety...

Thanxx Josephine for your reply..